By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Two held on charge of assaulting minors
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Two held on charge of assaulting minors

India News

Two held on charge of assaulting minors

Times Desk
Last updated: November 24, 2025 4:24 pm
Times Desk
Published: November 24, 2025
Share
SHARE


Two persons were arrested on charge of brutally assaulting two minors, alleging that they stole food items from a shop at Keezhissery here, the police said on Monday (November 24). The arrested are Muhammed Ashiq, 25, and Aadil Ahmad, 23, who are brothers and residents of Alinchuvadu, Keezhissery.

According to the police, two minor boys entered a stationery shop at Valappinkundu, Keezhissery, and allegedly attempted to lift food items on Sunday afternoon (November 23). The accused allegedly detained the boys inside the shop from 2.30 a.m. to 6.30 a.m. and assaulted them using iron rods and wooden sticks.

The boys, who were severely injured, were later handed over to the police after being accused of attempted theft.

During the investigation, the Kondotty police found that the minors had been subjected to severe physical torture.

Following this, a case of attempted murder was registered against the accused, they said.

The minors are currently undergoing treatment at the Manjeri Medical College Hospital. The arrested were produced before the court and remanded in judicial custody.

A report on the alleged attempted theft by the boys has been submitted before the Juvenile Justice Board, the police said.

Published – November 24, 2025 09:54 pm IST



Source link

Court issues proclamation against three, including businessman Mubeen Shah, architect Tony Ashia, in anti-national propaganda case
IndiGo, Akasa Air to commence flight operations from Navi Mumbai airport on December 25
Economist Amartya Sen not required to attend SIR hearing over spelling error, says ECI
Comparing separation of powers jurisprudence between India and U.S. based on recent SCOTUS ruling
Kancheepuram district sees over 87% polling
TAGGED:Two held on charge of assaulting minors
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

Mohan Majhi government plans to strengthen cooperative movement in Odisha in a big way

Times Desk
Times Desk
September 25, 2025
Mysuru Sandal Soap to be relaunched today as Tamannaah’s tenure as brand ambassador begins
Fishers flag safety gaps, call for quick-response rescue service
From RVNL to NHPC, these stocks to trade ex-dividend next week: Check amount and record dates
SIT arrests TTD procurement officer in ghee case
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?