By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Siddaramaiah launches ‘sixth guarantee’, questions silence of ex-CMs over ‘injustice’ to Karnataka
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Siddaramaiah launches ‘sixth guarantee’, questions silence of ex-CMs over ‘injustice’ to Karnataka

India News

Siddaramaiah launches ‘sixth guarantee’, questions silence of ex-CMs over ‘injustice’ to Karnataka

Times Desk
Last updated: February 14, 2026 3:01 pm
Times Desk
Published: February 14, 2026
Share
SHARE


Chief minister Siddaramaiah, Deputy Chief Minister D.K. Shivakumar and others during the he 1000-day celebration of government in Haveri on Saturday.

Chief minister Siddaramaiah, Deputy Chief Minister D.K. Shivakumar and others during the he 1000-day celebration of government in Haveri on Saturday.

The mega convention at Haveri on Saturday to launch “Bhoo Guarantee”, that coincided with the Congress government completing 1,000 days in office, also became a platform for raising the issue of “injustice” meted out to Karnataka by the Centre.

Addressing a gathering of beneficiaries who were issued title deeds of properties, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah questioned the silence of the former Chief Ministers, who are now MPs, on the issue of “injustice”.

“Former Chief Ministers and incumbent MPs Basavaraj Bommai and Jagadish Shettar and Union Minister Pralhad Joshi are not opening their mouths to speak on the injustice to Karnataka,” he said.

“We have created a record by distributing title deeds to a total of 2.2 lakh beneficiary families, even as we have become number one in GDP. These have been achieved despite the injustice by the Centre in terms of release of funds,” he said.

Describing the title deed distribution as the “sixth guarantee”, he said that if what was due for the State was given by the Centre, the government would be able to initiate more development works.

Mr. Siddaramaiah claimed that in the last two years and nine months, the State government had fulfilled 243 assurances. “But the BJP which did not fulfil its assurances when in power, is now spreading canards about the exchequer being empty. So far we have directly credited ₹1,18,000 crore to bank accounts of people of the State through various guarantees,” he said.

Published – February 14, 2026 08:31 pm IST



Source link

At the Congress’ convention, Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah attacks BJP and PM Narendra Modi
Tamil Nadu moves Supreme Court against President’s refusal to grant assent to anti-NEET Bill
Chhattisgarh Assembly passes Bill to curb malpractices in public examinations
Community workshop on Spinal Muscular Atrophy held in Thiruvananthapuram
On the implications of euthanasia in India
TAGGED:1000-day celebration of governmentBhoo Guaranteehaverikarnatakasiddaramaiahsixth guarantee
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

NHAI to construct five foot overbridges on Chennai-Bengaluru Highway to prevent accidents

krutikadalvibiz
krutikadalvibiz
September 10, 2025
Thunderstorm forecast in 18 Telangana districts on April 6
Karnataka SSLC exam-1 results: Some play, some study is the secret to Begaluru topper’s perfect score
Two-year-old boy dies of suffocation in AC fire in Kacheguda
15-year-old missing girl from Kerala found dead in Chikkamagaluru
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?