By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Rajpal Yadav makes first appearance after Tihar Jail release, says he will address all allegations
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Rajpal Yadav makes first appearance after Tihar Jail release, says he will address all allegations

EntertainmentMovieMusic

Rajpal Yadav makes first appearance after Tihar Jail release, says he will address all allegations

Times Desk
Last updated: February 17, 2026 2:47 pm
Times Desk
Published: February 17, 2026
Share
SHARE


New Delhi:

Bollywood actor Rajpal Yadav was released from Tihar Jail after being granted interim bail by the High Court in a cheque bounce case. The actor came out after completing the formalities of his release and gave a brief statement to the media, thanking the court for the relief granted to him.

Addressing the media after his release, Yadav said that he will complete 30 years in Bollywood in 2027 and thanked everyone for the support he has received all these years. ‘People from all over the country, children, old and young, are with me. The way the entire country and the world, my Bollywood, has loved me, if there are any allegations against me, I am available to answer. Thank you, High Court,’ he said.

The actor was in Tihar jail for 13 days.

Details about Rajpal Yadav’s case

The aggrieved party in this case is a company by the name Murgli Project Private Limited, from whom the defendant in this case, actor Rajpal Yadav, borrowed money. The amount Yadav borrowed from this firm was 5 crores of rupees. In repayment of this loan, he had sent a series of cheques to Murgli Project Private Limited. However, these checks bounced. This case now goes back to 2010, when Rajpal Yadav directed a film by the name Aata Pata Lapata.

The High Court gave a conditional stay order on the arrest of Rajpal in 2024. He was asked to pay the money. Last year in December, the actor agreed to pay the money in installments, which he failed to do. Due to this, the Delhi High Court ordered him to be taken into custody at Tihar jail on February 2. However, the actor surrendered on February 4 was in Tihar jail until today.

Also Read: Rajpal Yadav walks out of Tihar Jail after 13 days; Karkardooma Court issues release warrant





Source link

Telugu actor Vishnu Manchu shares video of missiles over Dubai, says ‘loud interceptions shook our home’
Jana Nayagan second single ‘Oru Pere Varalaaru’ released: Thalapathy Vijay’s dance wins hearts online
Jr NTR flaunts ripped physique in Prashanth Neel’s Dragon teaser; fans say ‘kuch toofani aane wala hain’
The Boys Season 5 Episode 4 Release Date and Time: When to stream Karl Urban’s hit show
Ginny Wedss Sunny 2: Makers of Avinash Tiwary, Medha Shankr’s film lock release date | See first poster
TAGGED:Bollywood actor Rajpal YadavBollywood legal newscheque bounce caseHigh Court interim bailRajpal YadavRajpal Yadav bailRajpal Yadav newsRajpal Yadav OUT OF JAILRajpal Yadav statementRajpal Yadav Tihar JailTihar Jail release
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

Indian Union Muslim League’s makeover from an ally to an electoral powerhouse in Kerala

Times Desk
Times Desk
May 21, 2026
Prohibitory orders imposed in Jalna over Dhangar agitation
Rahul meets Nicobarese community, promises to fight against infra project
Theft case against Ajith Kumar closed: CBI to Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court
Political leaders condole death of V.K. Ebrahim Kunju
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?