By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Bomb threat email triggers panic in Bengaluru South district court
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Bomb threat email triggers panic in Bengaluru South district court

India News

Bomb threat email triggers panic in Bengaluru South district court

Times Desk
Last updated: February 16, 2026 10:49 am
Times Desk
Published: February 16, 2026
Share
SHARE


Bomb disposal squads and canine units were deployed to conduct a thorough search of the Bengaluru South district court complex on February 16, 2026.

Bomb disposal squads and canine units were deployed to conduct a thorough search of the Bengaluru South district court complex on February 16, 2026.
| Photo Credit: File photo

The Bengaluru South district court received a bomb threat via email on February 16, triggering panic in the court premises.

According to police sources, the email was received around 12.35 p.m. The sender claimed that 12 RDX bombs had been planted inside the court complex, which is located on the outskirts of Bengaluru.

Police were immediately alerted, and multiple teams rushed to the spot. Bomb disposal squads and canine units were deployed to conduct a thorough search of the premises.

As a precautionary measure, the court complex was evacuated to ensure the safety of staff, advocates and litigants.

After a search, the threat was declared a hoax.

Published – February 16, 2026 04:19 pm IST



Source link

India should lead Global South to de-escalate West Asia crisis, says Anand Sharma
Bombay High Court raps Maharashtra over Melghat malnutrition deaths
Government will introduce new Seeds Act soon, says Agriculture Minister
Address ‘longstanding demands’ of Baloch people, India tells Pakistan
V.C. Asokan assumes charge as ED, Southern Region, IOC
TAGGED:Bomb threat email triggers panic in Bengaluru South district courtBomb threat Karnataka
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

Bihar election LIVE: No re-poll recommended, says ECI after scrutiny of Phase 1 voting day documents

Times Desk
Times Desk
November 8, 2025
China’s tech firms feast on OpenClaw as companies race to deploy AI agents
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee calls for protests on LPG price hike
Tej Pratap’s invitation to NDA leaders for Dahi-Chura feast creates political ripples in Bihar
Slender Loris Conservation Centre inaugurated in Dindigul district
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?