By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Trump claims again that he stopped war between India, Pakistan
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Trump claims again that he stopped war between India, Pakistan

India News

Trump claims again that he stopped war between India, Pakistan

India Times Now Desk
Last updated: February 6, 2026 2:22 am
India Times Now Desk
Published: February 6, 2026
Share
SHARE


President Donald Trump bows his head during the National Prayer Breakfast on February 5, 2026, in Washington.

President Donald Trump bows his head during the National Prayer Breakfast on February 5, 2026, in Washington.
| Photo Credit: AP

U.S. President Donald Trump repeated twice in a single day the claim that he stopped the war between India and Pakistan last year.

“In one year, I’ve ended eight raging wars, such as (the war between) Cambodia and Thailand, Kosovo and Serbia, Pakistan and India, Israel and Iran, Armenia and Azerbaijan,” Mr. Trump said at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday (February 5, 2026).

Later, in a post on Truth Social, Mr. Trump reiterated the claim that he stopped a nuclear war from breaking out between India and Pakistan.

“The United States is the most powerful Country in the World. I completely rebuilt its Military in my First Term, including new and many refurbished nuclear weapons. I also added Space Force and now, continue to rebuild our Military at levels never seen before. We are even adding Battleships, which are 100 times more powerful than the ones that roamed the Seas during World War II — The Iowa, Missouri, Alabama, and others. I have stopped Nuclear Wars from breaking out across the World between Pakistan and India, Iran and Israel, and Russia and Ukraine,” Mr. Trump posted.

The U.S. President has claimed over 90 times that he stopped the conflict between India and Pakistan. He has been making the assertion repeatedly, on various platforms in the U.S. and around the world, since May 10 last year, when he announced on social media that India and Pakistan agreed to a “full and immediate” ceasefire after a “long night” of talks mediated by Washington.

India has consistently denied any third-party intervention.

Published – February 06, 2026 07:52 am IST



Source link

T.N. govt orders that English version of Part I of Union-State Relations report be put in public domain
Resignation of Pradhan non-negotiable: CJP to Union Ministers
Vote theft campaign: Congress to collect over 15 lakh signatures from State and send it to EC
Bengal CM Adhikari retains Bhabanipur seat, says wont let people of Nandigram feel his absence
HC judge watches Malayalam film Haal amid censorship row
TAGGED:India Pakistan conflictIndia-Pakistan warTrump India-Pakistan warTrump on India-Pakistan conflict
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

Punjab man in contact with ISI agents arrested with 2 hand grenades: Police

India Times Now Desk
India Times Now Desk
October 3, 2025
One of the missing twin sisters found dead in open well in Karimnagar
When a Union Minister of State from Tamil Nadu died in a chopper crash in Arunachal Pradesh
From 98 kg to 78 kg: Woman shares the simple diet that helped her lose 20 kg after a health scare
Direct flights between Kolkata, China’s Guangzhou to resume on October 26
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?