By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Native of Uttar Pradesh’s Amroha among 13 killed in Delhi Red Fort blast
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Native of Uttar Pradesh’s Amroha among 13 killed in Delhi Red Fort blast

India News

Native of Uttar Pradesh’s Amroha among 13 killed in Delhi Red Fort blast

Times Desk
Last updated: November 11, 2025 9:24 am
Times Desk
Published: November 11, 2025
Share
SHARE


Police personnel at the cordoned off area in view of the blast that occurred near Red Fort Metro Station on Monday, killing 13 people and gutting several vehicles, in New Delhi, Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2025

Police personnel at the cordoned off area in view of the blast that occurred near Red Fort Metro Station on Monday, killing 13 people and gutting several vehicles, in New Delhi, Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2025
| Photo Credit: PTI

Thirty four-year-old DTC bus conductor, Ashok Kumar, a native of Amroha district, was among the 13 people who lost their lives in the high-intensity explosion near Delhi’s Red Fort.

Follow the Delhi Red Fort blast LIVE

He was returning after finishing work when a slow-moving car exploded near the traffic signal near Red Fort metro station.

Thirteen people have so far died in the blast, with many more injured. It shattered the window panes of vehicles parked several metres away and the glass panels of the Red Fort metro station.

Kumar was living with his family in a rented house at Jagatpuri, New Delhi, and worked as a conductor with the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) that provides bus services in the national capital, police said.

Also Read | Delhi Police detains vehicle’s owner in Gurugram

Circle Officer Hasanpur Deep Pant said that the body of Ashok Kumar will be brought to Amroha for last rites.

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday (November 10) ordered the police to remain on high alert in the wake of a blast at Red Fort.

The Chief Minister sought details of the incident from Director General of Police (DGP) Rajeev Krishna, an official statement issued here said.

Mr. Krishna issued a series of instructions to district police chiefs, asking them to stay on the ground and personally supervise security at sensitive and crowded areas.

Quick Response Teams (QRT), Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS), bomb disposal squads, and dog squads have been kept on standby, while foot patrol has been intensified, he said.

Police have been told to ensure strict checking of vehicles and keep a vigilant eye at metro stations, bus stands, railway stations, malls, and cinemas without causing inconvenience to the public, the DGP said in his directive.

Real-time analysis of CCTV feeds and active engagement of intelligence and local information networks have been ordered to ensure prompt reporting of any suspicious persons or activities.

Published – November 11, 2025 02:54 pm IST



Source link

Kamal Haasan’s MNM aims for ‘respectable’ number of seats in DMK alliance
Venezuela’s Delcy Rodriguez has capitulated to U.S. pressure: Tariq Ali
Former Union Minister’s son booked in hit-and-run case in Chhattisgarh; victim critical
Canadian national held at Indo-Nepal border for using fake immigration stamp
Rebellion within the AIADMK: A timeline of events
TAGGED:Amroha man killed in Delhi Red Fort blastdelhi red fort blastNative of Uttar Pradesh’s Amroha
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

Karnataka, a State of Contrasts

Times Desk
Times Desk
April 12, 2026
Tamil Nadu election 2026: Sriperumbudur voters say infrastructure progress does not match industrialisation pace
Jairam Ramesh flays BJP MPs’ praise of PM Modi, compares Parliament to North Korea’s Assembly
Kerala Assembly polls 2026: Election is not a boxing contest, but a fight between ideologies: Riyas
Exclusive | Actor Armaan Khera reacts to defamation case on The Ba***ds of Bollywood: ‘Whoever was at fault…’
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?