By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Customs questions actor Dulquer Salmaan in Operation Numkhor
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Customs questions actor Dulquer Salmaan in Operation Numkhor

India News

Customs questions actor Dulquer Salmaan in Operation Numkhor

India Times Now Desk
Last updated: July 1, 2026 8:48 pm
India Times Now Desk
Published: July 1, 2026
Share
SHARE


Actor Dulquer Salmaan was questioned by a Customs team probing the alleged luxury SUV smuggling racket on Wednesday.

The actor’s four vehicles were earlier seized as part of the investigation, Operation Numkhor, sources said on Wednesday.

Mr. Salmaan, who had been summoned to the Customs office here on Tuesday, was grilled for nearly four hours.

Of the four seized vehicles, the actor had earlier secured provisional release of two. “He has not requested for the provisional release of the remaining vehicles. Details of the vehicles were sought. Also he may be asked to produce the other high-end vehicles in his possession before the investigators,” a Customs source said.

Besides Mr. Salmaan, four more people allegedly linked to the seized vehicles were questioned on Tuesday and Wednesday, the source said.

So far, around 60 vehicles have been seized and seven people arrested in connection with the case. The case pertains to the alleged smuggling of used high-end vehicles into the country through the Bhutan and Nepal borders using forged documents to evade customs duty.

Published – July 02, 2026 02:18 am IST



Source link

Search continues for drowned Bhavani devotees  
Odisha police arrest one person from Uttar Pradesh in connection with trafficking of minor girl
The state against its students, lessons to remember
On the draw—November 15, 2025
Trust seeks Central funds to conserve Gundlakamma river
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

CPI demands withdrawal of ‘beach shacks policy’ in A.P.

India Times Now Desk
India Times Now Desk
June 18, 2026
Hunger for accountability: Rally in Vijayapura in support of Sonam Wangchuk
Uttar Pradesh’s infrastructure corridors rewriting real estate map, investors betting big
Thalapathy Vijay’s Theri and Ajith Kumar’s Mankatha re-releases to clash this month | Deets inside
Five arrested in Hyderabad for selling banned Chinese manja; 155 bobbins recovered
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?