By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Decomposed body of 25-year-old man found inside stone quarry in Dindigul
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Decomposed body of 25-year-old man found inside stone quarry in Dindigul

India News

Decomposed body of 25-year-old man found inside stone quarry in Dindigul

India Times Now Desk
Last updated: March 23, 2026 12:06 pm
India Times Now Desk
Published: March 23, 2026
Share
SHARE


A private stone quarry operating in Saralaipatti near Natham in Dindigul district, where a youth was found dead

A private stone quarry operating in Saralaipatti near Natham in Dindigul district, where a youth was found dead
| Photo Credit: Special Arrangement

A 25-year-old man, hailing from Senthurai Pillayar Natham in Dindigul district, was reportedly found dead inside a private stone quarry at Saralaipatti village near Natham on Sunday (March 22, 2026).

The police said that the heavily decomposed body – which was later identified as that of Karuppasami – was spotted by some workers on Monday morning. On receiving information, the police sent the body to a government hospital for post-mortem examination.

Family members of Karuppasami had been searching for him for the past few days after he went missing. He was suffering from a mental illness, a police officer said during a preliminary inquiry.

Demanding the closure of the stone quarry, the villagers also sought a detailed investigation into the death.

A senior officer who inspected the quarry site said the cause of death could be ascertained only after the post-mortem examination. DSP Shankar, Inspector Tamilselvan, and their team also visited the quarry, which reportedly belongs to the son of Srirangam DMK MLA M. Palaniyandi.

Published – March 23, 2026 05:36 pm IST



Source link

T.N. Assembly election: EC orders government to post new SPs for 4 districts
NHRC issues notice to Chhattisgarh government over death of 285 inmates in different jails of State in four years
SIR extension proves that the revision is a hurried process, says Trinamool
Oil marketing companies assure uninterrupted LPG supplies across southern region
NC, PDP, BJP field members of the Shia clergy for J&K Assembly bypolls
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News

Soundproof barrier planned near Ranganathittu for Mysuru–Kushalnagar highway

India Times Now Desk
India Times Now Desk
February 8, 2026
Jayalalithaa’s picture still remains in my pocket: Sengottaiyan
Anurag Dobhal: Aly Goni to Rajat Dalal, Bigg Boss contestants express concern after UK07 Rider’s suicide attempt
Upendra Kushwaha appoints disgruntled MLA Alok Singh as RLM’s Bihar chief
Who runs Berkshire’s $300 billion equity portfolio?
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?