By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
India Times NowIndia Times NowIndia Times Now
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Reading: Bengaluru Police launch suo moto probe into Aryan Khan’s ‘hand gesture’ at a city event
Share
India Times NowIndia Times Now
Font ResizerAa
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
Search
  • Bharat Shreshtha Ratna Sanman
  • India News
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • The Escapist
    • Insider
    • Finance ₹
    • India News
    • Science
    • Health
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » Bengaluru Police launch suo moto probe into Aryan Khan’s ‘hand gesture’ at a city event

India News

Bengaluru Police launch suo moto probe into Aryan Khan’s ‘hand gesture’ at a city event

India Times Now Desk
Last updated: December 5, 2025 5:45 pm
India Times Now Desk
Published: December 5, 2025
Share
SHARE


Aryan Khan.

Aryan Khan.
| Photo Credit: AFP

The Bengaluru police have initiated an investigation into an alleged incident in which Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son, Aryan Khan, was allegedly seen making an obscene hand gesture during a public event at a pub in central Bengaluru.

A probe has been launched under Section 173 of the Bharatiya Nagarik Suraksha Sanhita, which allows the police to conduct a preliminary inquiry before filing a First Information Report (FIR). A decision on whether to register an FIR and what sections to invoke will be taken after the preliminary inquiry report is submitted.

Akshay Hakay Machhindra, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Central Division), told The Hindu that they have taken up a suo moto inquiry after the video of the alleged incident began circulating on social media.

“We will verify the footage and the context in which the incident occurred. After reviewing the video and conducting certain enquiries, we will have a complete understanding of the incident, following which we can make the correct decision,” Mr. Machhindra said.

The alleged incident took place in the last week of November. Mr. Khan was attending a private event at a pub located in central Bengaluru. A video purportedly shows the son of the Bollywood star making inappropriate hand gestures. The video also features the sons of prominent Karnataka Congress leaders.

Meanwhile, netizens remain divided, with some supporting Mr. Khan while others criticised him for displaying such gestures in the presence of hundreds of people.

Published – December 05, 2025 11:15 pm IST



Source link

Protest at AI summit: Four more Youth Congress members arrested
Social and Educational survey gains momentum across Karnataka after Chief Minister’s directive
Experts bat for increasing carbon sequestration of soil, prioritising endemic trees
Wayanad debris slip Live: Search on for 5 missing; Kerala CM V.D. Satheesan to visit site
Indian armed forces need to transition from net-centric operations to intelligent warfare: CDS General Anil Chauhan
TAGGED:BengaluruBollywoodkarnataka newsshah rukh khan
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Popular News
EntertainmentMovieMusic

Thrash streaming on OTT: Cast, IMDb rating, where to watch Phoebe Dynevor, Djimon Hounsou’s survival thriller

India Times Now Desk
India Times Now Desk
April 11, 2026
Man held for assaulting woman artist with metal rake in Kochi
Nitish Kumar resigns, BJP’s Samrat Choudhary to become new CM
Shivamogga police open fire, arrest rowdy-sheeter and his associates near Bhadravathi
‘Magnificent 7′ stocks’ rough June pushes them into the red for the year. What’s behind the decline
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image
Global Coronavirus Cases

Confirmed

0

Death

0

More Information:Covid-19 Statistics
© INDIA TIMES NOW 2026 . All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?